Monday, July 3

All About Magnolia DT - Challenge #25 All About Summer



Good morning my dears,  I hope you are all having a great start
to your week!! I'm here to share my DT card for our
new challenge over at 

All About Magnolia


 Our challenge will last for 2 months so we can enjoy 
some time with our families during the summer break. 
Our theme is 

"All About Summer" 




Those sweet flowers and leaves were made using 
vellum, white embossing powder along with the 
 Botanical Rose stamp and die combo from Heartfelt 
Creations. They were coloured using TH distress ink pads.
 My papers are the Shabby Chic collection
from Sara Davis.


I do hope you will pop over and take a peek at the fabulous
creations the DT have conjured up to enthuse and inspire you.

I look forward to seeing all your beautiful creations over
the coming weeks.

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and
I wish you all a wonderful craft week ahead.

Hugs 




Challenges Entered:

The Crafty Addicts:  Anything Goes with the option of using Die Cuts


3 comments:

  1. So lovely, Suzi :o)
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzi, I LOVE the way those flowers look in vellum! They coordinate so nicely with your soft pastels - thank you for sharing your work with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.. this is super cute and just amazing! Love the image and the colours. And I would be very glad, if you show it on my challenge blog - please visit it!

    Hugs
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives (#7 – Cool Wet – a small cool/refreshment due?)
    *DT* Die Sketchtanten

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx