Tuesday, July 11

Scrap and Craft Inspiration DT - Birthday Wishes !!!

Hello my dears, I'm here today sharing
my DT  card with you for 




I've made a 7" x 5" tent fold card using the beautiful Lemoncraft
Gossamer Blue papers, Foamiran, Rosy Owl Dies, stamens




Cute tassels were made using Gossamer Blue papers


The sweet mini envelope can carry your sentiment or a monetary gift card.


You will find a complete list  of products used at the bottom of my post.

Thank you so much for popping in to visit
do please come back and see me soon.



Hugs 


Products Used:





4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Suzi! Your flowers are so pretty, and I love that beautiful die you used across the top! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card, love the colours and those flowers are beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness this is GORGEOUS Suzi!! I love the way you make your Foamiran flowers...so soft and delicate...a truly beautiful card and the mini envelope is darling!! Enjoy your week Suzi!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!
    Big Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx