Saturday, August 5

Scrap & Craft Inspiration DT - Challenge #6 "NEW BABY"


Hello and Good morning my dears

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend !

Today we start our new Monthly Challenge!!  over at


Scrap and Craft Inspirations



The Design Team will vote to choose the winner each month
and they will receive a wonderful prize from
Aneta owner of  Scrapandcraft.co.uk  

Our theme for the next month is


" NEW BABY "





I made a Pillow Gift Box measuring 5" x 5" which is big enough to hold little
mittens, socks and a bib!! the box was made using an A4 sheet of
Hammered 300gms card stock.  Then decorated with Lemoncraft
Tiny Miracle papers, Crafts & You New Baby cut apart sheet, Foamiran
flowers and Scrapiniec Chipboard all from scrapandcraft.co.uk 




A close up of those beautiful Foamiran Flowers 

 I will pop a list of ingredients at the bottom of my post for you 
with links to Scrapandcraft.co.uk 


Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I do hope you will join in our
challenge as I so look forward to seeing all your fabulous creations.

Hugs 



Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx